One of the largest medical device companies in the world is currently expanding and you could be apart of that growth! They are looking to add to their team that supports engineers that are creating future life saving Neurovascular medical devices. A person who is mission motivated and enjoys working hands on with equipment will thrive in this position! This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a booming industry.
- No prior experience is needed, this is an entry level position
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data using established formulae and procedures, and performs detailed mathematical calculations.
- For higher levels, may suggest and/or make improvements to optimize work processes.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS OF THIS POSITION:
- Autonomy: Entry-level position typically requiring little to no prior experience in technical aspects of a job;
- Work is clearly defined, routine or follows standard procedures and is closely supervised. Performs basic tests and records data.
- Organizational Impact: Performs basic technical activities and records data . Delivers job responsibilities following a defined standard output or set of procedures.
- Innovation and Complexity: Responsible for checking data and technical information when minor changes may be required based on review. Technical problems faced are routine and solutions clearly prescribed.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates with contacts typically within immediate job area. Obtains and provides technical information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
- Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires limited job knowledge of systems, procedures, basic laboratory techniques and use of standard test instruments. Follows basic work routines and standards.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.