One of the largest medical device companies in the world is currently expanding and you could be a part of that growth! They are seeking a motivated and experienced lab technician to join their team that supports engineers that are developing future life saving Neurovascular medical devices. In this position you will be a crucial part of the product development process. This is a great opportunity to apply your previous experience as well as expand your horizons and grow your career!
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems, techniques and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares
- prescribed compounds and solutions.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS OF THIS POSITION:
- Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor, working under moderate supervision. Performs tests, interprets data and develops reports.
- Organizational Impact: Performs intermediate technical activities requiring judgment and decision-making Work consists of technical tasks that are typically routine.
- Innovation and Complexity: Technical problems faced are generally routine, but may require interpretation of procedures or policies to resolve problems. May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems in own job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts. Obtains and provides technical information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.