Technology Command Center Analyst
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
One of our largest Healthcare clients is looking to grow their Technical Command Center team. Excellent opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company here in the Twin Cities. This role will be responsible for monitoring systems and applications in the command center, as well as major incident management. If you are an energetic, driven problem solver please apply now!
- 1+ years of experience working within the Information Technology field
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, MIS, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Similar
- Knowledge or Experience with one or more languages such as Java, C#, Python, or similar
- Understanding of IT infrastructure including Servers and Networking (Linux, Unix, Windows, Firewalls, Switches)
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer
- Communicate directly with all levels within the organization to resolve top priority issues
- Perform incident management, service restoration, and/or change verification activities.
- Prioritize incidents based on defined ITSM priority definition and guidelines.
- Help drive risk prevention, awareness, and team accountability, helping identify and raise awareness for incidents that may breach or may have incorrect Severity levels assigned.
- Effectively communicate awareness, issues, alert confirmations and status, to team and other areas.
- Utilize documentation, associated topologies, change activity, monitoring tools, and expertise to monitor and validate overall environment health providing higher-level support for support groups with respect to critical applications health.
- Acknowledge, validate, and correlate monitoring alerts.
- Experience working in a command center environment
- Application support experience within a large enterprise environment
- Experience working in an ITIL environment or with ITIL methodologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Onsite Gym
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Benefits
- Weekly Pay Checks
- Catered Breakfast Every Friday.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.