Telecom Systems Administrator
6 Month Contract
Brooksource is looking to hire a Telecom Systems Administrator for our health insurance client’s End-User Support Services team. The client is implementing a new phone system (Avaya Aura) and is looking for team members who can provide end user support to internal customers and employees. The role involves continuous collaboration and communication with various teams and end users, so the ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills as well as knowledge of the required technologies.
· Diagnose problem source through discussions with users
· Coordinate with internal support and operations groups or vendors to solve problems
· Process move/add/change requests pertaining to telephone systems
· Understand department, segment and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas
- Enterprise or large-business experience supporting the Avaya telephony platform
- Extensive experience managing Avaya objects inside of Avaya Site Administrator, as well as in using CMS Supervisor to troubleshoot telephony incidents
- Experience in administering Avaya via its Aura platform
- Knowledge on setting up and troubleshooting Avaya hard phones as well as Avaya One-X
- Familiarity with Avaya integrating with a secondary softphone application
- Extremely strong customer support skills – we want a people person who can make Telecom digestible to the end user
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a highly complex Telecom environment
- Experience administering Cisco via the Cisco Unified Messaging Console is a plus
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.