Telecom Project Manager
St. Petersburg, FL
Brooksource is searching for a project manager for our Fortune 500 Energy partner located in St. Petersburg, FL for a 12-month contract with the potential for extension or hire. This is the ideal opportunity to support a growing team and learn about a large Telecom environment. This position offers the ability to work remotely with expenses paid as there will be travel involved to regional sites. Our Energy client is expanding their tower network and you will be overseeing and managing the different tower builds.
· Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
· Graduation from a two-year college or university
· Working knowledge of project management principles
· Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving;
· Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
· Experience reading engineering packages involved with telecommunications, transport, and fiber
· Experience managing contract vendors within a telecommunications project
· Graduation from a four-year college or university.
· PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License.
· Working knowledge to proficiency in project-related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
· Experience in the utility industry.
· Knowledge in construction management.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.