Maryland Heights, MO
6 mo ongoing CTH
Our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client is looking for a Teradata Software Developer to join their Customer Operations organization. This individual will play a key role in designing, developing and supporting new and existing solutions for our client's users. The Teradata Developer’s primary contribution to the team involves transforming data into meaningful and accurate information which the business can consume.. This is located out of St. Louis, MO and is a 6-12 month contract opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. This is a great chance for you to join a strategic and highly skilled project team.
- 4+ years' experience with Teradata development
- 4+ years of SQL Query Design in large-scale data warehouse environments
- 4+ years of data integration development using ELT methodology
- 4+ years of data collection and database/report design
- 4+ years of work experience in delivering IT/BI solutions
- Experience working with ETL workflow and scheduling applications. (Informatica, One Automation, UC4, Composite)
- Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
- Ability to transform business requirements into a technical solution.
- Knowledge of different ETL design and development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures
- Strong understanding of BI/DW architecture and concepts
- Participate in active discussions with team members and users to understand business requirements
- Work closely with IT, Architecture, Business Analysts and Report Developers to achieve business objectives
- Design, develop, implement, and support new and existing data integration jobs using Teradata Stored Procedures
- Understand and Implement best practice solutions per development standards
- Produce Ad Hoc Reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly
- Develop technology documentation to support production deployments as well as ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve data quality and performance issues
- Communicate complex topics and analyses to non-technical business personnel
- Provide accurate level of effort estimates for data integration development to management
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology or business related field, or equivalent experience
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Experience working on mission critical and high visibility projects
- Collaborative team environment
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.