Automation QA Engineer
As an Automation QA Software Tester, you will be creating and designing frameworks and writing test scripts for a private aviation company here in Columbus, Ohio. You will be working on cutting edge customer facing applications. As the Automation Quality Assurance Tester, you will work with business groups and Software Developers to improve old applications and implement new ones. 3+ years of Automation Testing experience is required with Ruby, along with the qualifications below and a passion for programming. If you are interested, please keep reading and apply!
· 3+ years of Automation testing experience is required
· 3+ years of experience with Ruby as a testing framework is required
· Solid understanding of SQL is preferred
· Strong background and thorough knowledge of the SDLC and software methodologies including object-oriented design
· Degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Information Systems is preferred, but not required (equivalent professional experience)
· Driven, hard-working personality
· Work on applications that deal with plane maintenance, travel accommodations, and online services.
· Design frameworks from scratch along with a team of Software Developers
· Maintain and modify existing applications; makes approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes
· Use Ruby/Rspec to write automated test scripts
Why Should I Apply?
· You will get to work with new, cutting edge technologies
· Excellent starting salary
· On-site cafeteria and coffee shop
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.