Contract to Hire
St. Louis, MO
- The position involves installation of various TIBCO Suite of Products (BW, EMS, ActiveSpaces, BE, TEA), creating, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting monitoring solutions and providing deployment implementation best practices.
- Will be responsible for product upgrades, installations and Servers patching support.
- Provides subject matter expertise for TIBCO infrastructure.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Participates in projects and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees testing as well as creation of updates to business continuation plan.
- Application code deployment through Admin console TEA or BWAdmin and knowledge of general usage of these utilities.
- Application and response time monitoring & systems health checks.
- Lead production problem resolution including troubleshooting, documentation and communication as related to the product installation.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Cluster Design/implementation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent skills on JVM and its memory management, diagnostics and configuration.
- SSL Certificate Management expertise.
- Effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- 5+ years’ experience in product administration, specifically with TIBCO BW, BE, EMS, ActiveSpaces in a high usage, high profile platform environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Exposure on UNIX, LINUX environments with Installation & script deployments.
- Knowledge of Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, Routing for design.
- Deep knowledge of TIBCO Products: BW, BE, EMS, ActiveSpaces
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services Concepts.
- Previous Product Upgrade and Installation experience.
- Good to know BWCE, Docker, Kubernetes
- Good to have automation skills like Ansible and python..,etc.
- Knowledge on monitoring tools like splunk, AppD and CPMIT.
- Demonstrated experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks (Preferbly 6.X) Administration.
- Knowledge of Service Orchestration, Composite services, Workflow patterns.
- Ability to install TIBCO BW and configure TEA and domains
- Experienced in documenting and presenting designed technical solutions.
- Must be able to manage a fully integrated and highly available application environment.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.