Rate Dependent on Experience
We are hiring a Training Lead to join a team responsible for facilitating the training of new system-wide modules based on coaching and feedback practices for internal leadership at a large health system in Maryland. The Training Lead will work closely with the instructional design team, HR, and other trainers to accurately lead virtual leadership training sessions based on new training modules developed recently via WebEx Training platforms. This professional will create an environment conducive to engaged learning and ensure all employees meet all training requirements.
- 3+ years of experience delivering virtual and/or instructor led training, preferably from a human resources perspective
- Skilled using Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, as well as familiarity with WebEx Training or other instructional design platforms
- Experience facilitating a pre-established curriculum with a strong understanding of adult learning
- Delivers virtual training to a variety of audiences, understanding and applying adult learning principles.
- Understands the business objective of improving coaching and feedback practices by leadership and effectively leads an engaged class on the topic
- Coordinates with instructional design team and Organizational Effectiveness Department to ensure proper training is delivered to all system employees
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple levels within the organization to anticipate issue and achieve relevant results.
What's in it for you?
A welcoming, team environment where you will be provided an opportunity to work with a leading not-for-profit healthcare organization headquartered in Columbia, MD. Eight Eleven group offers Health, Dental and Vision benefits, weekly pay, holiday paid time off and sick-leave.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.