The Project Manager will manage and direct the daily operation of Company transmission projects, including effective transition management to eliminate project delays. They will review and coordinate the project scope, schedule, budget for transmission and oversee functional groups that in include telecommunications, supply chain, settings engineering, Real Estate Right-of Way (REROW), environmental, corporate communications, EMS, and operations.
· Proven experience in successfully managing many projects simultaneously.
· Proven experience in successfully managing projects with many teams.
· Utility project management experience in managing the planning, estimating, permitting, scheduling, risk analysis, material procurement, land acquisition, engineering services, environmental services, interconnects and reimbursements.
· Ability/knowledge in managing the planning, estimating, permitting, scheduling, risk analysis, material procurement, land acquisition, engineering services, environmental services, interconnects and reimbursements.
· Skilled in cost forecasting, cost reporting, and quality control.
· Soft skills and excellent communications.
Nice to have:
· Experience with: Oracle Primavera P6, Microsoft Office software, Web Ex, Teams, Power BI, and SharePoint
· Past utilities experience in addition to permitting and environmental services
· Bachelor’s degree, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, and at least 5 years’ experience in electric utility construction project management.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.