Brooksource is hiring a UI Developer to join our Fortune 50 Telecom client. As a Developer, you will be responsible for supporting the Agent Desktop & Portals organization. This team designs and develops web applications and services designed to support Charter’s Portals Platform web-based applications. The selected candidate will be a member of the Device Management team which entails UI development and integration work with provisioning platforms around devices and equipment.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications
- Perform technical design and code reviews to maintain high quality and secure software
- Prepare technical project documentation
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create wireframes, story boards, user flows, process flows etc. to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Bring a passion for UI design and best practices
- Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance
- Experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Solid Experience with UI Frameworks/Libraries such as ReactJS
- Good understanding of git version control system
- Solid understanding of REST
- Experience developing high volume web portal application systems
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.