One of our emerging Medical Device clients is looking for a UI/UX Designer to work closely with the software engineering teams to help them design beautiful mobile apps and software.
This exciting opportunity will offer you the chance to work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning in medicine. If you are motivated to improve the lives of millions of people and looking to take on a new challenge, this position was made for you!
- 2+ years UI/UX Design experience
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills: you should be comfortable working with both executive and engineers to create and iterate on designs
- Experience making assets for deployment in software and mobile applications
- Portfolio of design projects (Please include link in submission if possible)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch, Axure)
- Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to make pixel perfect mockups and design assets for development
- Experienced in UI/UX design for mobile applications
- This person will be supporting the UI/UX design for a mobile application and working closely with the the software engineering team
- Create user interfaces for products using human centered design practices
- Follow user research testing results to iterate designs based on consistent feedback from users, subject matter experts, business partners and peers
- Conduct user research interviews and preform journey mapping
- Employ design concepts into wireframes, mock-ups and functional prototypes
- Work with the product team to bring creative eye to the look/feel of the interface and work on conceptualizing design ideas to the engineering teams
- Ensure consistency with brand guidelines and existing design patterns
- Interest in SaMD (software as a medical device – if you know, you know) and working in regulated software environments such as ISO or FDA (don’t let this scare you – we have a lot of automation).
- Has your team’s back and is willing to jump into any problem.
- Enjoys delighting the customer
This is a permanently remote position. We have engineers across the United States in many different time zones. We are committed to hiring the best engineers no matter where they reside, so location is not factored into compensation. But if you ever long for the camaraderie of a shared workspace, we have offices in Chicago, Boston and Iowa and would be happy to have you there!
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.