Our Cincinnati, OH client is searching for an RPA Developer Architect who will take charge on project development, implementation and deployment using UiPath. Successful candidates in this role will have professional experience with robotic process automation, implementing CI/CD pipelines, and UiPath experience. Development experience with Java, .NET, and/or C++ would be a plus for this role but not required.
As an RPA Architect, you'll be designing and implementing software solutions as a member of an agile squad. You'll work collaboratively with other software engineers to define system architectures and design solutions. You'll develop software meeting code quality standards and metrics. You'll be practicing test-driven development and participating in communities by following standards, reviewing others code, and sharing knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation development
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation Architecture.
- Experience working with UiPath
- Experience with Java, .NET, and/or C++ would be a plus
- Experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Strong RPA Infra Architect with Experience in Robotic Process Automation technology with full project development, implementation and deployment using UiPath
- Has well versed in architecting RPA solutions in cloud environment, implementing CI/CD pipeline for Automation, setting up infrastructure for UiPath automation/automated testing etc.
- Well versed in multi tenant orchaestrator setup/VDIs setups for developers
- Had experience with installing UiPath on both on-prem and cloud.
- Will be responisble for architecting and defining standards for scaling automation environments, and UiPath licenses management.
- Knowledge in the entire spectrum of UiPath products – Insight, Automation Hub, AI-Fabric, Document understanding etc and how these products can be installed and setup
Nice to Have:
- Implemented end to end execution of various processes using Attended, Non-attended, Development, and non-production bots.
- Strong experience in automating Front-office and Back-office process areas involving Web, Mainframe, Citrix and Windows-based applications.
- Well versed on UiPath Orchestrator, session management, Queues, Schedules, Jobs, Logs and debugging of process solution.
- Knowledge on usage of various OCR engines like (Google, Microsoft and Abbyy), document classifiers, ML extractors, and AI/ML models.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.