Unified Communications Specialist
We are seeking a UC Specialist to support Voice to Teams initiatives for a large Pharmaceutical company. You will be assisting core Voice and Networking teams by supporting Life Cycle Management processes and overall administrative duties such as documentation, replacing PO’s and contract renewals. You will be responsible for spearheading this objective across the United States.
· 7+ years of experience preferred
· Knowledge surrounding voice carrier management and toll-free management.
· Experience in how to order new ISDN or SIP lines
· Administrative abilities and understanding contract maintenance surrounding Cisco
· Self-starter who takes initiative and motivated to lead day to day processes
· Ability to handle and communicate with Voice Providers
· Support Voice & Networking teams in backing documentation and Purchase Order information
· Order new and cancel existing ISDN/SIP lines
· Oversee Life Cycle Management of current environment
· Provide access for voice provider technicians
· Coordinate processes for hardware mounting and cabling
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well-known, international Fortune 500 company
· Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
· Access to enterprise tools
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.