Supports internal Account Managers to maintain favorable contacts with current and potential commercial and industrial customer accounts in assigned segments. Supports the administration of the CRM database; and prepares reports and analyzes data in order to make business decisions.
· Strong application skills including MS Office, SAP-CRB, BPC, smart phones and the ability to learn the system administration of Avenue (CRM) system.
· Ability to work independently, as well as, in a self-directed team; demonstrated proficiency in the knowledge of and ability to interpret load profile data; knowledge of Tampa Electric’s standard grid system.
· Familiar with the Florida Administrative Code and electric utility tariffs, commercial conservation programs and services.
· Familiar in use of all Commercial & Industrial customer information management tools including SAP CRM, Avenue CRM, work order management function (Work Pro), and other software applications.
· Above average oral and written communication skills required in order to effectively present findings and information to customers.
· Knowledge of electric utility operations and terminology, in order to provide technical information to customers.
· Familiar with energy rates and performing load profile analysis to support high bill resolution and billing anomalies in order to ensure proper follow-up to customer concerns.
· This individual has a working knowledge of data sources, methods of collection, and standard methods of analysis necessary to provide customer coverage and perform account management activities.
· Act as the department contact for cogeneration and interruptible customer information and analysis. Support the preparation and coordination of the annual IS/Co-Gen Forecast, monthly reforecast and related variance analysis and written explanations.
· Responsible for timely coordination and preparation of information for scheduled Customer appointments. Information includes proposal summaries, presentations, detailed explanations, written communication, and analysis where applicable. Creates work pro request (lighting and pay-after), service one tickets, B&I and other related requests. Documents, tracks and reports the status of related requests.
· Responsible for preparing business department related budgets (Conservation, Other Operating Revenue Operation & Maintenance and Capital). This includes tracking variances and supporting re-forecasting of these budgets as well as, attending meetings for annual budget preparation for both account management and new construction. Provides details of budget variances by preparing reports with written explanations. Handles a significant amount of transactions with Accounts Payable and Regulatory.
· Develop, maintain and enhance departmental relationships with areas responsible for internal processes and systems that directly or indirectly Business Customer Experience. Additionally, use these relationships to develop and maintain business knowledge of these systems such that assistance and/or problem resolution can be provided to the Account Manager and/or Customer as needed.
· Document, research, resolve and report customer account activity, project status(es) and reliability related issues. Prepare a monthly “customer Issues” memo to senior management, plus coordinates monthly account management meetings with the business unit Director to review open items and discuss resolution.
· Work with Account Management team to coordinate the development and on-going maintenance of information necessary to understand, track and develop customer service strategies that will most effectively serve our customers and provide the most accurate information possible.
· Assist with the preparation and distribution of department’s emergency ICS (Storm Plan). This includes modifying and updating department information on an annual basis. Support Storm Duty as needed and the Company emergency ICS Plan, when activated. Provide support to market and sell all company programs and services. Act as the Team liaison to complete lighting work requests and lighting proposals. Also, participate in special projects and assume the role of project point person.
· Maintain database of daily interactions in the Avenue Saratoga CRM system to track activities and enhance marketing of products and services to ensure appropriate tracking of issues and needed follow up. Supports the Avenue CRM system and makes configuration changes with IT support. Liaison with IT for SAP-CRB and CRM Avenue.
· Leverages data and reports from Avenue to prepare ad hoc reports and temporary reports that may be required due to changes in market conditions, such as the daily dunning report and weekly arrears report.
· Supports administration of the Economic Development and Commercial Industrial Service Riders. Follows complex procedures, schedules, plus can calculate monthly billing credits, forecasts, reports and variance analysis. Develop customer baselines by analyzing and interpreting load profiles and understanding customer usage. Supports improvement of communication, processes and procedures; and assists in preparing a billing model to calculate the EDR credits on a monthly basis ensuring the integrity of billing and qualified applicants and maintaining customer agreements.
Works closely with all Tampa Electric Company departments as necessary to achieve Customer satisfaction. Responsible for establishing primary relationships within various departments, such as IT, Regulatory, Special Billing, QA, Business & Industry, One Source, Lighting and Customer Experience & Energy Delivery areas.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.