UX Design Lead
100% Remote Forever
The User Experience Design Lead will be responsible for the strategic vision for internal employee facing tools utilized by thousands of team members. Qualified candidates will be experts at leading in partnership with Product Owners and Development leaders, combining user-centered design, Agile methods and data-driven iterative decision-making to craft inviting, accessible and effective employee experiences that enable world class member experiences.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the United States.
- Define experience and strategy for employee facing tools utilized to facilitate member calls, prescription creation, and prescription verification
- Engage with stakeholders to review design approach and prototypes
- Lead a team of indirect reports focused on execution of designs within the product teams
- Provide clear, constructive design input
- Ideate and advance ways of working (practices, tools, critiques, Agile design) among design, engineering, product and analytics
- Contribute to OptumRx employee facing tool strategy
- 5+ years in User Experience & Design
- 2+ years of leading people
- Proven expertise in design of employee facing tools
- Skilled at applying user research and consumer insights and facilitating jobs to be done, design thinking or other forms of ideation to inform product definition and design decisions
- Persuasively engages and advises stakeholders within and outside of the design team, including product, technology, marketing and others
- A portfolio that demonstrates both measurable results from experience design and the collaborative end-to-end design process that led to results, with clear indication of your role and responsibilities
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.