UX Designer – Dynamics 365
Our Fortune 100 Agriculture client has an exciting opportunity in their Information Technology group – they are looking for a UX Workflow Designer to provide expertise, guidance, and support in creating and refreshing existing UX designs for the Dynamics 365 Sales platform. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, and able to work in a team environment and independently.
As a UX Workflow designer, you will be tasked with creating and refining compelling users experiences for our internal staff within our Dynamics 365 Sales platform.
- Gather and analyze feedback, by working with subject matter experts, product owners, stakeholders, users, and others to inform your designs
- Work with internal UX colleagues on developing and adhering to a common enterprise wide set of UX patterns
- Participate in customer journey mapping and other similar exercises to further develop out personas and usage scenarios
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows to aid in design creation
- Develop and seek feedback on various prototypes. Utilize iterative approach to design
- Design intuitive and eye-catching designs to increases user satisfaction and drive adoption
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and drive resolution
- Understanding of and commitment to the Agile mindset, principles, and practices
- 4+ years of experience designing and/or leading the design of user interfaces for web / mobile app, following user-centered design principles with experience to include:
- Developing prototypes and participating in innovation exercises
- Knowledge and expertise in Visual Design
- Developing and institutionalizing UX/UI standards in large complex ecosystems
- Knowledge and practical application of accessibility factors, per ADA, Section 508 requirements and W3C WAI guidelines (design for WCAG 2.0 AA)
- 2+ years' experience working directly with Dynamics 365 CE (Sales)
- Experience working with Agile methodology and designing for Mobile and/or Responsive Web
- Proficiency with design tools, such as Adobe XD, Avocode, Axure, Visio, Sketch, Invision and Photoshop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to collaborate and drive change across all levels of an organization, including top executives
- Experience running or participating in Design Think sessions.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.