User Experience Designer
This User Experience Designer role focuses on utilizing data and research to craft web and mobile user experiences. In addition to the duties and deliverables of a Staff UX Designer, candidates for this role should have experience working with a Research Lead to craft, conduct, and analyze research, from the simplest unmoderated automated test to high-touch, in-lab sessions.
One of the key aspects of the role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between design best practices and serving our stakeholders’ and customers’ needs.
• Comfort and experience with all research and UX activities such as research & discovery, design sprints stakeholder interviews, focus group sessions, and various strategic deliverables
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine the most effective tactics, including identifying customer-centric user experience and design solutions, that deliver our requirements, ensure consistency, and provide a foundation for future enhancements
• Ensure UXA best practices are well integrated into development processes
• Protect the definition and execution of user experience for all digital experiences
• Provide UX deliverables (storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, etc.) and oversee the UX process throughout development
• Familiarity with UX inputs such as journey maps, personas, style guides, requirements,
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include developers, product managers, and analytics to create a simple and easy to use suite of applications
• Work with Research lead and Analytics to support testing a research initiatives and strategy
• Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the industry
• A minimum of two years of professional experience in user experience design and/or research
• Comfort with Agile methodologies
• Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs quickly and with minimal oversight
• Self-learning; able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
• Familiarity with Sketch, Invision, Figma and Axure is recommended.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.