The Health Squad is looking for a UX Designer to design transformative mobile and cross-platform experiences that help empower people to lead independent, healthier lives.
We will be offering a new omnichannel experience that will help people test their hearing, get results, recommend the best hearing aids for purchase, and more!
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Help to define the vision for health and wellness products and services
• Be a key contributor to the product development process including market research, competitive analysis, journey-mapping, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
• Work with internal and external partner teams to align underlying technologies
• Create and contribute UI components and design assets to Best Buy’s design system to share with stakeholder teams across the organization
• Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate quickly on new ideas
• Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of health and wellness user experience and consistently bring new ideas to the team
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• 5-7 years of design experience – 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Current online portfolio with case studies or customer centric narratives.
• End to end design process experience research – ship.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• Experience in the Health Care Industry
• Native Mobile Application Experience
• Self-starter who remains current with mobile trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
• Do you have any Case Studies or Presentations that show us your process in solving customer problems?
Interview Process Overview:
1st Round: 45 Min Screen with Hiring Manager
2nd Round: 4 Hour In-Person Interview
o Portfolio Review
o Whiteboarding Exercise
o UX Deep Dive
o Meet with Product Management
Additional Job Requirements: Local to Boston.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.