A Product Designer for the Technology Development Center will be responsible for leading, maintaining, updating, and evolving our Ad Tech Products. This position will be working on both sides of the User Experience, where and how to place mobile ads and understanding the performance behind them from the lens of an advertiser.
They will participate in the planning and development of new features and employ design standards set by company style guides. They will become well versed in the brand standards and be able to translate and evolve these standards to improve the customer experience.
They will also collaborate with the broader UX team to enhance features and functionality. To support the product team, they will be required to plan, build, and present creative concepts, take direction, and manage concurrent development efforts.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Contribute to the shared business goals of the product team.
• Create and update designs and layouts, while working within defined templates.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers in Seattle and Minnesota.
• Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
• Participate in the planning and development of new content.
• Employ design standards set by company style guides.
Remain current with app trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for online experience development
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• Experience creating, facilitating, and exploring new digital ad concepts
• Proven Design Leadership experience – coaching and promoting the user as the center of our work.
• 5-7 years of product design experience.
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Self-starter who remains current with web trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
• Experience with web platforms is ideal
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
What are the soft skills that you feel candidate’s must-have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Self Driven
2. Natural Learner
5. Start-Up Mindset
6. Strong problem-solving skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.