UX Designer III
We are looking for an experienced candidate to be a champion of design and users at a leading Energy partner here in Charlotte, NC! The role will focus on creating human-centered designs by gathering customer needs, designing graphic elements and building delightful user experiences. You will be supporting agile teams, either within our operational or customer focused areas of business. This client is focused on innovation, as well as digital and business transformation enterprise wide. The products this candidate will support are a huge part of technically enabling that innovation and transformation.
You must have a solid understanding of digital design patterns, user interface best practices and be competent in the tools of the trade. You must also have a desire to learn and grow in their field. Finally, you must be an excellent culture fit as culture is our number one priority.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with business partners and software engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and wire frames
- Developing both low and high fidelity UI mockups and prototypes
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, accessibility); Adjusting designs based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Mentoring junior UX designers
- Coaching team members to champion a user-centered focus
- Working on complex user experiences
- Researching and establishing best practices as a part of our UX Community of Practice
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, IT, or related fields (UX Design, Graphics Design, Associates in Human Ctr Design, Marketing etc.) 3-7 Years of prior equivalent work related experience in lieu of a degree (if applicable):
- 2-4 Years of Experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.