Large Insurance Client
Lansing or Grand Rapids, MI
- Consult with business users and IT to determine the information needed to develop visual design concepts, including graphics, and screen prototypes
- Conduct and analyze user research, including usability studies, user interviews and surveys
- Developing information architecture needed for web development and user interactions
- Maintaining an awareness of current usability and user-centered design best practices
- Consulting with users, architects, project leaders, and management to resolve problems and suggest alternatives
- Assisting with development and maintenance of corporate web standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A four-year college degree in User-Experience Design, User-Interface Design, User-Centered Design, Information Architecture, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, New Media, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 3.3+ Cumulative GPA
- Strong artistic and visual eye for design, with a solid understanding of how to design for the web
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with project teams and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Portfolio of previous projects demonstrating Web Design/User-Experience Design
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.