Job Title: UX Designer
Job Location: Louisville, KY or REMOTE
Job Description: Are you a skilled User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer and/or Visual Designer? Are you passionate about bringing complex information to a wide array of user types in a simplified, easy to understand manner? Are you interested in collaborating with a team of UX designers, Product Managers, Product Owners, and Technical Writers, and other business, creative, research, technical and strategic professionals across the organization to create a best of class user experience? Do you thrive in an environment that works on multiple high-visibility projects? If so, this may be the position for you!
Brooksource is seeking a UX Designer for a Fortune 100 Client in the Healthcare Industry. The Cloud Customer Experience team is responsible for creating exceptional user-centered for customers moving from an on prem environment to the cloud. This role will focus on redoing several landing pages that customers visit when requesting a move to the cloud. A firm understanding of user-centered design processes and design principles is crucial for success. Collaboration will be necessary with the Technical Writer on the team to design an efficient and user-friendly interactive digital product.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed user scenarios, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Design efficient and user-centered digital experiences
- Deliver the artifacts necessary to contribute to a robust Agile development cycle, including annotated sketches, low fidelity comps/wireframes, user and transaction flows, site maps, prototypes and navigation models
- Collaborate with team members to focus on integrating best practices in usability, analytics, accessibility, responsive design, social media marketing, cross-platform strategy and Agile development
- Deploy a diverse skill set including the abilities to understand complex business goals, product and technical content, interaction design, and brand strategy in order to create engaging, effective and accessible experiences for our wide range of customers
- Understand target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into creative concepts and functional components
- Experience as a User Experience Designer, User Interface Designer, or Interaction Designer
- Self-starter who can make significant progress with minimal guidance
- Ability to be flexible in a very fluid and dynamic environment
- Experience creating interactive prototypes (e.g., Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
- A portfolio site that demonstrates the ability to strategically create compelling research-driven user experiences that factor in business goals, development capabilities, design standards and user needs
- Experience creating interactive prototypes
- Ability to work with business partners to determine business strategy in digital
- Experience creating conceptual models, site maps, user flows, design patterns, UI specifications, taxonomies and metadata frameworks
- Demonstrated experience conducting or participating in user research and extracting insights into design decisions
- Familiarity with online usability testing platforms such as Optimal Workshop, UserZoom and Usertesting.com
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.