We are seeking a passionate and collaborative individual to join our client’s Retail User Experience team. As a UX Designer, you will work throughout the lifecycle of a product and perform quality assurance to ensure final product meets UX standards. You will be responsible for creating all UX deliverables for in-store Point of Sale (POS) application.
Collaboration is at the center of how our clients develop experiences and you will be able to hold conversations with, and present to, business analysts, business stakeholders, project managers, UX peers, and developers. A successful candidate should be comfortable working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment as well as self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audience, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leadership
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience, Graphic Communications, or related program
- 2+ years of IA and visual design experience within a corporate environment
- 2+ years working within a UX team and familiar with translating user flows and wireframes to designs
- 2+ industry experience working with Sketch
- 1+ years of experience working with Axure, preferred
- 1+ years using InVision for project feedback and development delivery, preferred
- Must have portfolio of work, including process flows, wireframes, and specifications for development and pattern/style guides
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.