UX Digital Accessibility Engineer
100% Remote Forever
This resource will enable our Design team to design and build Accessibility into our experiences, so they are Accessible by all. Qualified candidates will be experts in Accessibility assessments and remediation, in collaboration with user experience designers.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the United States.
· Accessibility assessment, design recommendations and remediation to meet objectives for Accessibility
· Contributing to Accessibility training
· Implement Accessibility in Design practices for multiple features
· Contribute to reporting on progress toward Accessibility maturity
· Collaborate with product owners and teams, contributing to assessment of their needs for
· Accessibility, aligning goals and objectives with those of the program and the organization
· You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
· 3+ years of experience in digital Accessibility
· Knowledge and portfolio demonstrating excellence in process and results of digital Accessibility, testing, interpretation of results, advisement of Design and development
· Experience working in technology environment and knowledge of related product development lifecycle, roles, and processes, such as Agile, Kanban
· Ability to communicate the value of digital Accessibility and to influence stakeholders
· Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and balance independent work with group collaboration to carry out objectives of the program
· Experience with developing report-outs and presentations that are succinct and influential
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent organization and comprehension capabilities
· Project management experience
· Experience working in an environment that has a mature Accessibility program
· Experience working with design systems
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.