As a UX Researcher, you will employ a variety of techniques, tools and methodologies to reach conclusions, determine facts and uncover problems for a Fortune 50 company. You will be part of a core team developing a deep understanding of user workflows and ensuring systematic evaluations to deliver on end user functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Communications or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a Product, Research or Design Role
- Ability to integrate user research into product design practices
- Familiarity with usability studies, contextual interviews and surveys
- Proficient communication skills and ability to discuss insights with team members
- Relevant experience with foundational and/or tactical research methods
- Run usability tests to see how customers interact with the current platforms
- Develop surveys to get information from potential users
- Communicate and interact with customers and end users on a daily basis
- Schedule customer interviews and follow ups
- Shadow users to see how they interact with current platforms and under what context
- Uncover trends in research data and creating actionable insights
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international Fortune 50 company
- Access to cutting edge technologies in an enterprise environment
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments
- Play a part in the growth and expansion of a major initiative impacting multiple business units
- Weekly Paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.