Title – UX Writer / Content Designer
Duration – Long Term Contract
Location – Spectrum Plaza, Greenwood Village
Rate Commensurate on experience
Our fortune 100 MSO Client is in need of a Content Designer to join a team 100% dedicated to strategy and design of content for all customer facing applications. You will be supporting Video Applications (Traditional Set-top-boxes, Guides, iOS/Android, Roku, Xbox, Samsung, Etc.).
· Content or UX writing specifically for task-based user flows
- Experience working with UX teams and understand core concepts
- Worked with Mobile (or device) based applications
- Examples of: product copy, instructional text, UI labels, error messaging, marketing copy
You will be responsible for working with Product based stakeholders to create written content for task based user flower, UIs, etc. You will be writing and editing content for our Client’s digital products across all Product-based platforms (web, mobile, tablet, TV, etc.). Examples of tasked based user flowers are bill pay, account mgmt., etc. You will contribute to the UX of a product by crafting content to fit product (and project) needs (product copy, instructional text, UI labels, error messaging, marketing copy). You should have a good understanding of UX concepts/ best practices and be able to ensure consistent cross-product messaging across all digital channels. This group is the creators of voice/tone/style/grand of content guidelines; they’ll be the experts.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
You will be joining a team that has the luxury to 100% focus on content design and strategy. This group sits in a 130-person design organization that had a hand at designing the state-of-the-art building you will be working out of. You will roll up to a dedicated content design team, and sit in a “Skills Complete” agency style team, meaning that you will act as the content writing SME tied to specific platform builds/iterations.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to email@example.com or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.