Hybrid 2-3 days a week in any of these locations: (Harrison, OH / St. Petersburg, FL / Plainfield, IN)
Provide enterprise level support of technologies needed for infrastructure and business applications. These technologies include, but are not limited to workstations, servers, storage, mobile devices, and a variety of software. Integrate software to enable usage, support, and monitoring of various hardware technologies. Develop and maintain routine work procedures, define standard installation, and upgrade methodologies.
Preferred Qualifications (don't need to have all, but the more the better):
- Demonstrated experience managing, supporting, and troubleshooting virtualization infrastructure and associated technology:
- Virtual systems (vmware/ESXi/vCenter)
- SAN storage arrays
- Fiber Channel related infrastructure (Cisco MDS, Dell/EMC Unity)
- VxRail (vSAN, virtual networking)
- Backup infrastructure solutions (Data Domain, Avamar, Power Protect Data Manager/PPDM)
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent direct work-related experience. In lieu of a degree, 4 years related business experience. Work experience in addition to a degree: 1-2 years. Job-specific knowledge, skills, or abilities: Practical experience with Operating Systems, Software and Hardware. General computer usage and support skills.
- Ability to thoroughly document work processes, communicate, and adhere to processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills (listening, conflict management, approachability, negotiations).
- Ability to effectively prioritize activities and focus team efforts based-on priority.
- Ability to research independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines under tight timeframes.
- Ability to build working relationships with different levels within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a work plan driven/team environment.
- Ability to resolve complex issues. Can present information on technically complex subjects in an understandable manner in both oral and written form to senior management and any other necessary audience.
- Works independently with very little direct supervision or review.
- Recognizes appropriate times to raise issues and provide status updates.
- Demonstrates the ability to absorb change and continue with positive results.
- Displays maturity in approach and ability to effectively handle stress and frustration.
- Facilitate meetings and provide direction to others.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.