Brooksource is looking for a Video/Voice Engineer to join America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. This company is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. If interested please apply today!
· Assist with account creations, customer service requests, new phone builds, new conference room setups and initial troubleshooting.
· Responsible for admin telecom, conference room testing, desktop video and audio conferencing as well as web conferencing support.
· Monitor Video conference, web conference and Phone usage and stats
· Assist customers with room setup, conference creation and instructions on use of UC systems
· Work customer related tickets in relation to phone, conference room and web conference
· Assist with reporting, stats and conference system usage and statistics
· Usage of tools such as: Cisco Spark, Cisco video conference, TMS, Avaya Meeting exchange
· Associates degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline and or 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 8+ years of experience.
· Experience, upgrading, and maintaining a complex enterprise communications system that delivers integrated voice, video, and web services.
· 7+ years of IT experience, 6 years Telephony and VoIP experience, 4 years Video Conferencing
· High degree of proficiency with CUCM is required, supporting, troubleshooting and deploying
· Experience in the following: Cisco Unified Call Manager, VOIP Telephony; Cisco Communication Products
· Experience with Cisco Telepresence products including Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, Multipoint Control Units, Video Communications Servers, ISDN Gateways, Telepresence Content Servers, and Cisco endpoints.
· Experience with Webex, API’s, Python, and scripting would be a nice to have
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.