Technical Sales Consultant, Civilian Public Sector
16 Months Contract (EOY 2022), Possibility of Extension
Hourly Rate Dependent on Experience
As the Technical Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation on to the Avaya OneSecure Platform for a Federal Civilian Federal Agency. You will work with both external and internal stakeholder to develop project plans and manage the rollout. This is an exciting opportunity to work on enterprise-level public sector programs with one of the industry leaders in telecommunication. If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, apply below!
- 5+ years of Telephony / Telecom Customer Service Experience
- Customer facing experience with the sale and technical consultation of a VoIP system (this includes experience with extensions, call forwarding, external transfer, call transfer)
- Working knowledge of the Avaya OneSecure Platform
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for consulting with customer and users to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation.
- Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
- Provides technical support in ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Manages the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Technical conversations include:
- Extensions & Extension Names, Features for Phones
- Trunking, Bandwidth/Capacity, Point of Entry, Interviews Customer Voice Engineers
- Call Center: Pre-DCT Questionnaire/Discovery (e.g. DOS)
- Call Center: Call Flow for Call Center -Time of Day Rally, Agent IDs, Supervisors
What in it for you?
· Long term contract with a Fortune 10 Telecom company
· Fully remote
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.