Mid-level Software Developer:
● Develop high-quality cloud-native applications using Java/Spring Boot framework
● Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies
● Work collaboratively with sr.team members to solve complex technical problems
● Work collaboratively to design and implement RESTful microservices
● Create unit and integration tests to fully test and regress software
● Participate in design and code reviews
● Participate in Agile routines and ceremonies; daily standups, sprint planning, sprint demos/retrospectives
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
● Experience in microservice architectural patterns and design
● Experience in designing and developing cloud-native, scalable, and highly available distributed systems
● Expertise in Java8+/Spring boot
● Strong understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, Postgres, Mongo etc), SQL, and database/schema design
● Expert in specifying, creating, and consuming RESTful API’s
● Experience implementing APIs on gateway products like Apigee
● Experience with message broker/event queue technologies (e.g. Rabbit, Kafka)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with TDD/BDD/DDD using JUnit, Cucumber.
● Experience with PCF and GCP
● Experience with healthcare data standards (HL7, FHIR)
What You Will Need
● High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
● 4+ years of hands-on development experience required.
● 2+ years’ experience developing Restful APIs.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.