Secaucus, NJ (Temporarily Remote w/flexibility)
Long Term Contact
Interested in joining a premiere sports organization with world-wide visibilitity and recognition? We are looking for an experienced Web developer (Front End) who is proficient with React and other front end frameworks to join our client's team! As the Web/Frontend Developer, your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following best-practice workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will be responsible for working on International digital product development, as well as working on internal broadcasting schedule apps via React.
- 3+ years of Front End Development experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with NodeJS and Java are Preferred
- Experience with Angular (Angular JS is preferred)
- Experience with Material-UI
- Formal IT/Computer Science training – Bachelor's Degree, Certification, etc.
- Create, design and develop user-interface functionalities of applications to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Monitor and continually improve the content, quality and documentation of all applications.
- Work alongside Backend Engineers, QA, and other technical individuals to deliver on technical software requirements for front end development.
- Individually support 2 different applications from a frontend perspective
What is in it for me?
- A welcoming, team environment where you will be provided an opportunity to gain experience with cutting edge technologies.
- Health benefits, weekly pay, and professional support.
- Exposure to a highly visible industry
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.