Software Integration Engineer
Brooksource is seeking an outstanding hands on Integration Software Engineer for their Retail Client with a passion for developing highly scalable integration platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented person to assist with coding and configuration of requirements into Web Methods.
What will you be responsible for?
- Utilize sound judgment and strong technical leadership to drive enhancements, configuration and integration into Web Methods
- Perform data transformation using WebMethods in a real-time pub/sub integration environment
- Develop solutions that will optimize availability and consistency for applications deployed across multiple data centers and cloud providers.
- Develop and enhance frameworks for managing persistence, event processing, uniqueness, transaction correlation and notifications.
- Work closely with domain specific project developers, operations and systems engineers.
- Strong experience in building frameworks using WebMethods integration server.
- Strong programming experience in Java building middleware or backend applications.
- Deep understanding of Oracle or similar relational databases and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Previous experience working with Manhattan, Tibco or IBM Sterling Integrator
- Knowledge of HTTP/S, TCP, DNS, web application load balancing.
- Passion for programming and a good conceptual understanding of the operating environment – JVM, Operating System, File Systems, Network Protocols.
- Knowledge of Python and a scripting language such as Perl/bash preferred but not required.
- Working experience in Agile development methodology.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.