Sr. Windows10 Project Manager
Louisville, KY (Onsite as needed)
One of the largest healthcare providers in the state is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead and coordinate the migration and deployment of Windows 10 in an enterprise environment. This Project Manager will be responsible for managing the budget, scope, timeline, and methods used for the duration of the project. The ideal candidate will have a valid PMP certification and previous Windows 10 migration experience.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Windows 10 deployment team across enterprise.
- Financial management of the deployment: manage budget, vendors, personnel, timeline, and scope of the project.
- Report to, and collaborate with, senior-level management for project solutions, status, artifacts, implementation, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues in large complex teams, environments, and projects.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Experience managing enterprise-level Windows deployments and migrations.
- Strong communication & has an Executive presence
- Experience managing projects in the healthcare industry is a bonus.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.