Network Design Engineer
Greater Boston Area (remote until further notice)
$45-55/hr (12 month rolling contract)
Our Fortune 15 Telecommunications client is hiring a Network Engineer to their QA/Automation team. As the Network Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, deployment, testing, and troubleshooting of private networks utilizing 4G and 5G technology. Your primary focus will be owning the entire design & development of a new network migration. In addition to leading the design, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of new networks and equipment, you will be working in a fast paced, innovative environment with a growing team. This role is located in Boston, MA with remote flexibility & the opportunity to join a team working on a large enterprise level project.
- 3+ years of Network design and deployment experience
- 3 + year of configuring, testing, and troubleshooting networks
- 2+ years of firewall experience
- Cloud experience preferred
- Designing and deployment of new private networks for Fortune 500 clients
- Building/Migrating/Consolidating Networks for an enterprise platform
- Provisioning, troubleshooting, and testing of 4G and 5G network elements and functionality
- Communicate with technicians and deployment teams remotely across multiple sites to ensure device connectivity and installation
- High level communication and collaboration across teams to ensure timely and accurate deployments and network troubleshooting
What's In It For You?
- Opportunity to join a high visibility team within a Fortune 15 organization
- Ability to work with remote flexibility
- Exposure to new technologies, such as 5G
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.