Wireless Test Engineer
Greater Boston Area (remote flexibility)
$30-35/hr (12 month rolling contract)
Our Fortune 15 Telecommunications client is hiring a Wireless Test Engineer to join their QA/Automation team within the Global Network and Technology organization. As the Wireless Test Engineer, you will be responsible provisioning, troubleshooting, and testing devices connected to 4G and 5G networks in an enterprise level environment. You will be working in a fast paced, innovative lab setting with a growing team located in Boston, MA with remote flexibility. If you have an experience testing devices connected to wireless 4G/5G networks and want to gain exposure to working for one of the most renowned Telecom organizations in the world, apply below!
- 3+ years of Core Network and 4G/5G networking and testing experience
- Experience working in an enterprise level networking or telecom environment
- Knowledge of call tracing, MME, and IMS Core technology
- Provisioning, troubleshooting, and testing devices connected to 4G and 5G networks
- Developing the product validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis
- Conducting review sessions for LTE 5G RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing.
- Responsible for Test execution in a 4G/5G lab
- Analyzing the product and feature requirements, converting them into system test cases and execution to ensure product meets customer specs
What's In It For You?
- Opportunity to join a high visibility team within a Fortune 15 organization
- Ability to work with remote flexibility
- Exposure to one of the world's fastest and most robust networks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.