Oracle XStore Developer
Cleveland, OH (remote till further notice)
The XStore Developer position is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of Oracle’s POS software (XStore) supporting mission critical applications within the Global Point of Sale teams. The position requires participation in the complete system development life cycle including post implementation support. The developer provides technical consulting to management, business users, and works closely with other developers as a mentor. Looking for a strong consultant with great communication skills. You will be owning projects and have the ability to mentor junior devs, an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career!
- 4+ years experience of enterprise software development
- 2+ years experience implementing and/or supporting Oracle XStore (POS)
- Strong experience with relational databases (MS SQL or Oracle)
- Expertise in Java software design and/or development
- Strong Communication
- Bachelor's Degree in IT
- Researches, designs, and implements Oracle Suite applications using J2EE frame work. Analyzes software requirements to determine implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with business users regarding the technical design and development of software applications and modifications.
- Consults with technical staff to evaluate the integration between multiple systems including hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirements of overall systems.
- Develops and directs software system technical design procedures, programming, technical testing and documentation.
- Works with functional, architecture and quality assurance teams to review documentation, address issues and support those roles within the development lifecycle.
- Creates technical design documentation for software changes and development.
- Ability to analyze, design, and document system implementation, extension, and follow best practices for design and deployment.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Supporting one of the largest IT projects in company history
- Get in at the ground level for an enterprise wide software implementation
- Company named one of the Top Employers in Northeast Ohio since 2017
- Incredible work/life balance
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.