Delivery – Production Management
- Full technical support and oversight of the Zendesk platform into our support environment to include changes, widget implementation, API integration, CRM workflow configuration and reporting configurations.
- Perform initial troubleshooting; technical support; change management and maintenance of third party and in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments including Upgrades and Data Migration.
- Own any business communication and work prioritization with the business sponsors and provide timely status updates
- Maintain control of access rights, security settings and user privileges for supported applications.
- Ensure comprehensive system and PII data integrity, including system security.
- Own and maintain documentation for Zendesk setup, issue resolution, customizations, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Care/Support.
Planning – Elaboration
- Support development and maintenance of technology standards, policies and procedures to support technology roadmap.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Service/Support.
- Assist with workflow/process design, best practice education and administration of all Enterprise Business solutions when assigned.
- Create/update team processes and procedures as necessary.
- Assist in creating test plans and in coordinating and testing enhancements and new versions of Zendesk.
- Assist in developing training materials and training users on Zendesk and other business systems.
- Assist in building reports and dashboards.
- Candidate will be required to frequently troubleshoot system issues including, but not limited to, error codes, access issues, workflow concerns and site down reports ranging on severity levels.
- They will be expected to identify, recommend and implement fixes/workarounds for all issues. They will work with internal teams and external vendors to address the problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- 5 years of System or Application Administration experience/education preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Zendesk highly preferred; other Customer Care or Help Desk system administration experience is a plus.
- Understanding administration of CRM applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Dynamics, Oracle, etc).
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API desirable.
- Experience with SaaS integrations (SAP, PeopleSoft, Active Directory, etc.) desirable.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Experience developing reports and dashboards desirable.
- Previous work experience with SQL or other databases desirable.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal candidate:
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- High level of customer focus and service excellence.
- Ability to create and deliver status reports and dashboards
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.